For over three decades, Nuraseal has been the industry leader in supplying premium quality urethane custom seals.
Our customized manufacturing facility specializes in vulcanized and cold bonded custom o-rings and supplying Filton Rotary Products to our customers throughout North America. We offer a broad range of products and profiles, including U-Cups, rod wipers, piston cups and V-pack sets.
With our in-house computer-aided design systems and tooling facilities, we offer faster prototyping and production turnaround times on all our sealing products, at an economical cost.
We are currently seeking a resourceful, reliable Mold Technician to join our dynamic team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for operating and calibrating machinery, adhering to product guidelines, conducting quality inspections on finished products, troubleshoot equipment issues and perform basic repairs.
Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Responsible for all aspects of the molding process, including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, quality checks, equipment maintenance and workflow.
• Verify machine parameters, as well as the condition of the machine.
• Working with production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements, adjusting as required.
• Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
• Conform to schedule requirements with quality parts and minimal downtime.
• Providing molded components in a timely manner to ensure scheduled are being met.
• Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
• Conduct regular maintenance checks.
• Drafting and performing mold validations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills- fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English is a must
• Basic tooling background is an asset
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Ability to interpret and execute written specifications, mathematical calculations
• Must be able to access root causes and solution-based thinking Nuraseal offers a competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit an updated copy of their resume to the link below.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Nuraseal is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have specific requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.